Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January Book Summary



This month was an awesome start to the year. I managed to read 12 books!! I know this isn't all that much for some people, but the last time I managed to squeeze in 12 books in a month was back in May! As far as quality of reading, the books were all over the place. I read some A reads such as Lady Be Good and Shadowfever and some D reads such as Sinful.

1. Sinful, Featherstone (Historical/Erotic) Rating: D
2. Hot and Bothered, Castell (Romantic Suspense) Rating: C+
3. Lady Be Good, Phillips (Contemporary) Rating: A-
4. Mr. Cavendish I Presume, Quinn (Historical) Rating: B-
5. Seduced by the Night, Popp (Paranormal) Rating: C+
6. Prarie Moon, Osbourne (Western) Rating: C+
7. Time and Again, Sommers (Time Travel) Rating: B
8. Shadowfever, Moning (Urban Fantasy) Rating: A-
9. A Gentleman's Wager, Ellis (Historical/Erotic) Rating: B+
10. Call Me Irrisistible, Phillips (Contemporary) Rating: B+
11. Early Dawn, Anderson (Western) Rating: B
12. Deeply, Desperately, Webber (Paranormal) Rating: B

I did fall a little behind in my reviewing, but I am hoping to catch up soon. If I had to give up something, I would rather it be the reviews than reading, LOL!

4 comments:

nath said...

You made it your monthly goal!! Good job Jill :)

I think the most important is the one you were looking forward to, Shadowfever and the SEP, lived up to the expectations :)

Jill D. said...

Nath - Yay!!! It was a good month. I can tell Feb won't be as good :( So far I have only read one book!!

Leslie said...

12 is great!

I know I always choose reading over reviewing so I don't think anyone would blame you. :)

Christine said...

Good for you, Jill! Twelve books is awesome!

I loved Webber's Truly, Madly and hope to pick up the next one from my TBR ASAP! Such a fun, cute series.