Monday, October 25, 2010

November Releases



Once again time has flown by and the end of 2010 is approaching. Already I have noticed some stores have thier Christmas decorations out on display. Speaking of the holidays, I also see publishers are pushing their holiday romances as well. I have one on my wishlist. Here is what I am looking forward to in the month of November.

2nd book in the Ralston trilogy
Regency Historical
10/26/2010



1st of a new series
Contemporary
10/26/2010


2nd book in the SINS series
Paranormal/Romantic Suspense
11/1/2010


4th book in the Bride quartet
Contemporary
11/2/2010


Another month of slim pickings. How about you? What books are you looking forward to this month?

5 comments:

Kristie (J) said...

I looked at November's releases earlier today and not one of them screamed BUY ME. I think the only ones I will get for Nov are the new Zoe Archer, the Kleypas and the new In Death. Of course that's now. We will have to see at the end of the month whether or not I stuck to that *g*

Kristie (J) said...

ACK!!! And Nalini Singh's new one too. See - I didn't even make it 10 minutes before I started adding to the list.

nath said...

That's it?!? Seriously, Jill?

LOL, November is like my month :P Then, December will be absolutely boring. Well I guess slim pickings means more time to play with our TBR pile :P

Jill D. said...

Kristie - I still haven't gotten to the first of Zoe Archer's series yet, but I love the idea behind the series.

LOL, my list always gets bigger as the days go by.

Nath - December is even worse. I think I have two books on my radar for December. What books have got you so excited this month?

nath said...

Well the new Nalini Singh, Jodi Thomas and Emma Wildes. There's of course Happy Ever After and the new In Death book... and I was planning to get the Kylie Brant as well. That's of the top of my head... there's a few more I think.