Thursday, September 24, 2009

Upcoming October Releases!



I am looking forward to some good books this month. Not too many, but more than I wanted last month. Who am I kidding? It's a lot of books! I am noticing a pattern too. Out of the 10 books I listed 6 of them are paranormal/UF. I hope I don't get burned out on this genre. It just seems like they keep coming out with more and more of these types of books.


Hathaway Series Book #3
Historical
9/22



Fallen Angels Series Book #1
Paranormal
9/29



Dark Days Series Book #3
Urban Fantasy
9/29



The Edge Series Book #1
Paranormal
9/29



future-set fantasy trilogy Book #2
Futuristic
9/29



Women of the Otherworld Series Book #10
Urban Fantasy
9/29



Medieval
10/1



Contemporary
10/1



Historical
10/1



The Guardian Series Book #8
Paranormal
10/6





Which books are you looking forward to this month?

6 comments:

SarahT said...

The Lisa Kleypas and the J.R. Ward are also on my list for October.

I'm also planning to read the last book in Tessa Dare's trilogy, 'A Lady of Persuasion'.

I was intrigued by Katiebabs's advance review of Gail Carriger's 'Soulless'. It's a steampunk romance and sounds like fun.

Jill D. said...

Sarah - Hmmmm... I haven't ever read Tessa Dare. I will be interesting in reading your review. I don't know about steampunk yet. I am not quite sure still what it is all about. I'll have to wait and see about that one :)

Leslie said...

Just got the Kleypas today, can't wait to read it.

On the Edge was really good - definitely recommend it.

Waiting for reviews on Ward's new one before buying.

I'm reading Sara Angelini's now - it's funny and sexy.

Meljean Brook is on #8! Crap, I really need to start that series. :)

I'm also looking forward to Elizabeth Hoyt's new one - To Desire a Devil, out on Oct. 27.

Maija said...

Covet is also on my list. I have it pre-ordered.
I might be checking Shadowfae by Erica Hayes and When Seducing a Duke by Kathryn Smith at some point.

Mandi said...

Definitely Covet, On the Edge, Tempt me at Twilight - I am also going to read Tessa Dare's latest, Soulless, Doubleblind - Ann Aguirre and Cover Me - LB Gregg.

nath said...

I got the Lisa Kleypas yesterday along with... Frostbitten! I started Frostbitten and really liking it so far, so I strongly recommended it to you :D

I keep stalking the online indicator for On the Edge, hoping to find it soon. Demon Forged is definitively on my list... I've been intrigued by Highland Dragon, so will probably pick up that one... hmmm, that's pretty much it for the beginning of October.

By the way, did you get Sliding Home? It wasn't available in-store and I've been too lazy to order it... so I might wait till my trip to the States to buy it...