Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Just Popping In



I will be brief in this post. Dreamfever was released in stores today. Anybody who follows this site regularly knows that I am a huge fan of Karen Marie Moning and that I have been anxiously awaiting the next installment of her fever series. I went on my lunch break today and picked up the book. I am reading it right now, which is why this post will be brief. Once again, Moning has sucked me into the story.

On a side note - I will have failed to meet my TBR challenge this month. I was supposed to have read Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood for Keishon's challenge. I just started it yesterday, but there was no way with the release of Dreamfever that I was going to finish it in time. I just had to get started on Dreamfever right away. Seriously, how could I resist?

Anyway back to Dreamfever...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Alias Grace. I love Atwood.

nath said...

LOL, enjoy :)

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Haha - I went out at lunch and bought mine too! Wish I didn't have to come back to work so I could read it!

Kristie (J) said...

Heh heh heh - I know what it is to be caught up in a good book - happy reading!

Anonymous said...

I can't fault you for it - I've done the same thing many times.

Enjoy!
:)
G.

Jill D. said...

Jessica - I will get back to Alias Grace eventually. It's just that it is not my normal reading material, so I am fairly hesitant to read it.

Patti - OH. MY. GOD!! I just finished it. We will have to talk after you finish it.

Kristi - It feels so good to be this excited about a book. The only trouble is after I finish reading it. I wish it could last forever!

Nath and Genella - Oh yeah! I am enjoying every minute of it!

Maija said...

I'll be getting my copy next week (it takes a while the orders to arrive to my home country). I think I'll start the series from the beginning while waiting for it :)