Sunday, February 17, 2008
I was tagged by Ana over at The Book Smugglers.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six unimportant things about you
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I have already sent in my tax return. Yes, it’s sick isn’t it? I will be getting a tax return this year, which is why I have turned in my taxes early. In the past, I have usually had to pay the government money. When that’s the case, I like to wait until the last possible minute to do my taxes. As a matter of fact, last year I sent them in on April 15.
2. I love the Sims. For Christmas this year, Santa gave my six year old daughter a Playstation Portable (PSP). He brought me the Sims Castaway game. I am addicted.
3. I am sick of all the news coverage of Britney Spears. Okay, the girl has severe mental issues. I got it. Can we move on now?
4. I have lived in Winter Haven, Florida for eight years now. Winter Haven is approximately 40 minutes from Disney World. For the first time since I have lived here, my family and I finally spent the day at the Magic Kingdom. We had an absolute blast. Now, I want to get an annual pass and go every weekend. (We won’t, because it is too expensive).
5. I have two children; a daughter (six) and a son (five months). Both children were the same exact weight at birth, 8lbs 13oz. I delivered both children naturally without any pain medications. I am woman. Hear me roar!
6. I am an atrocious speller. I also have very poor grammar. My husband proof reads all my posts before I publish them. If I didn’t have his help everyone would think English was my second language instead of my first. (It’s that bad).
* Note from husband editor: Jill’s grammar and spelling isn’t that bad.
I tag Brie, Jace, Meriam, Christine, Jennie, and Nikki
Posted by Jill D. at 6:39 PM